Normal blood glucose value refers to the blood glucose value of 3.9 ~ 6.1 mmol/L during fasting, which has guiding significance for the treatment and observation of diseases. Fasting plasma glucose of more than 7.0 mmol/L is likely to be diabetic.
Factors affecting blood sugar value
There are many factors that affect blood sugar, and the following are the most common ones in life:
1.Improper diet; Excessive intake of staple food, excessive intake of oil and other factors caused postprandial blood sugar;
2. insufficient exercise; Not having the time to exercise, not wanting to exercise or having a chronic illness that interferes with exercise can affect blood sugar;
3. bad mood; Tension, anxiety, anger, and over excitement can cause blood sugar to rise;
4. improper drug use; Insufficient or excessive medication, intermittent medication, incorrect use of drugs, etc., can affect the rise of blood sugar;
5. stress factors: cold fever, severe infection, trauma, surgery, acute myocardial infarction or stroke caused blood sugar fluctuations;
6. climate change: cold stimulation can make hyperglycemic hormone secretion, cause blood sugar rise; The weather is hot, metabolism is accelerated, blood sugar is lower than usual, but hot day is easy to sweat, sweat more blood is easy to sticky resulting in blood sugar rise;
7. glucotropic hormones: islet glucagon, glucocorticoid, adrenaline, etc., can cause blood sugar rise.
How to monitor blood sugar is accurate
When testing blood sugar, if you want accurate blood sugar value, you should avoid the factors that affect blood sugar listed above. You need to turn on the smartwatch automatic all-weather monitoring function and check the data in the APP. The APP calculates an average blood sugar level for a day. To improve accuracy, you can also use the calibration feature. In the private mode of APP blood sugar function, record data 7 times a day. The following is the recommended time point:
- Test blood sugar after waking up in the morning
- Test blood sugar after breakfast
- Test your blood sugar before lunch
- Blood sugar after lunch
- Test your blood sugar before dinner
- Test your blood sugar after dinner
- Test your blood sugar before bed
The average value is obtained after the calibration value is entered. By comparing the data, you can see how your blood sugar fluctuates. You can effectively control your daily diet, activity and other habits to improve blood sugar.If you want more accurate numbers, you'll need to wear the smart watch for more than three days while you spend time analyzing the data. The longer the record, the closer the blood sugar is to the exact value.
Non-invasive blood glucose techniques
Non-invasive blood glucose monitoring technology is a combination of electrophysiological technology, PPG green light monitoring and AI technology. Through the correlation of heart rate variability, sympathetic nerve and blood glucose, non-invasive and continuous blood glucose trend can be achieved through big data and AI algorithm. The non-invasive blood glucose monitoring technology is positioned as "daily assistance". By monitoring the blood characteristics of the wearer throughout the day, the data can be visualized, so as to provide healthy diet, reasonable exercise and rest reference for users concerned about blood glucose problems, and help prevent the occurrence of related diseases.
Note：1, this product monitoring data and the results are for reference only, not as a diagnostic and medical use, please do not by measuring the results to the diagnosis and treatment, follow the doctor's advice, if feeling unwell please timely medical treatment or online diagnosis and treatment.
2, 5-10 minutes before the measurement do not vigorous exercise, sitting or lying position, please don't talk in the measurement process.